Licensing & Settings
|Alerts & Reports|
Performing this step enables the web and tablet components to display the correct pages for further configuration. You can add licenses to equipmentAll machines used as a means of production on a construction site or at a batch plant. individually or add in bulk.
- Navigate to Settings > Licenses > Licenses.
- Select the Delivery Cycle Monitoring license from the License drop-down menu.
- Use the State, Plants, Equipment Types, and Equipment Groups to filterA search tool that restricts data queried based on factors like equipment type, employee groups, and date ranges. your equipment and click Apply .
- Check the box next to each piece of equipment that needs a Delivery Cycle Monitoring (DCM) license.
- Click Save . You will now need to choose a sensor type for each piece of equipment.
- Navigate to Settings > Equipment > Equipment Bulk Update.
Configure Sensor Settings: Drum Type, Status Changes, System Settings
After adding a license for TrackIt Delivery Cycle Monitoring to your truckAll machines used as a means of production on a construction site or at a batch plant., the Sensor Settings need to be properly configured before the and tablet are paired.
- Navigate to Settings > Sensor > Drum Type.
- Select Add Drum Type .
- Enter a drum type Name.
- In the Drum tab, enter Drum Circumference (Yard) and Mixing Direction.
- In the Unloading tab, enter Volume When Fully Loaded, Turns Required to Start Pouring, Turns Required to Fully Unload, and End Pour Trigger Threshold (%).
- Click Save & Close .
- Navigate to Settings > Sensor > Status Changes.
- Select your TrackIt Delivery Cycle Monitoring statusThe specific activity or task a driver is currently engaged in, typically as part of a process called a "status loop." type.
- From each drop-down menu, select the status that will trigger in your ticketing system when the automatic statuses are triggered.